- Biology and Big Data. Penn State, March 13, 2018
- XVII International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems Theory, Numerics, Applications. Penn Stater June 25-29, 2018.
- GAP conference and summer school on “Geometry and Physics”, Penn State, July 31 – Auguest 4, 2017
- Frontiers of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Penn State, May 9-11 2017.
- Workshop on Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Penn State, May 8–10 2015.
- SIAM Sponsored Workshop on Dimension Reduction: Mathematical Methods and Applications, March 21-24, 2015, Penn State University.
- Workshop on transport and dynamics in complex fluids and biology, Aug. 10-11, 2016
Coming soon …
- Anna C. Balazs, Pattern Recognition with “Materials that Compute”
- Alberto Bressan, Optimal debt management with bankruptcy risk.
- Luca Di Persio, Polynomial chaos expansion approach to financial modeling
- Luca Di Persio, Mean field games with controlled jumps
- Alberto Bressan, Traffic models on a network of roads
- Alberto Bressan, PDE models of biological growth
- Andrea Corli, Traveling wave solutions for models of collective movements with degenerate diffusivities
- Urszula Ledzewicz, Optimal Control for Multi-Targeted Cancer Therapies: Results and Open Problems
- Thormod Johansen, Mathematical models and numerical simulations of oil recovery
- Herbert Levine, Models of cell motility: From the single cell to the collective sheet
- Kalyan Chatterjee, Diffusion on social networks
- Igor Aranson, Computational model of cell motility
- Ugo Boscain, ANTHROPOMORPHIC IMAGE RECONSTRUCTION VIA OPTIMAL CONTROL AND HYPOELLIPTIC DIFFUSION
- Vijay Khrishna, Auction Theory: Problems of Asymmetry
- Antonio DeSimone, Motility at microscopic scales
- Igor Aronson, Phase-Field Modeling of Collective Migration of Eukaryotic Cells.
- Leonid Berlyand, PDE/ODE models of motility in active biosystems
- Dmitry Kramkov, Forward and backward martingale representations and their applications to the problem of market completeness in financial economics.
- Saeid Khorsandi, Method of characteristics solutions for compositional floods.
- Ed Greeen, Equilibrium bidding in complementary auction.
- Alberto Bressan, Modeling Traffic Flow on Networks.